Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums On The Net
(c) 2014-2020 GLEN CAMPBELL FORUMS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Glen Campbell's Children's Music Careers

ESSENTIAL HISTORY THAT MAY SURPRISE YOU * NEW MUSIC RELEASES * BEST VIDEOS * LOST ALBUM?
arlw

Re: Glen Campbell's Children's Music Careers

Post by arlw » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Thought you would all like to know about Debby's website! It's still got a few glitches, but for the most part it's awesome.

debbycampbellmusic.com

https://www.debbycampbellmusic.com/

Randy

Post by Randy » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:39 am

arlw

Post by arlw » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Cowpoke,
The Jeff Dayton music called "The Glen Connection" is a digital downloaded version on Amazon. I love it and listen to it every evening, along with Debby's CD! I did hear from Deb this evening. She has a tentative date set for October in Waco, TX. Only problem with that is it's 140 miles away!!! I told her to get one closer to the Dallas area!

dee2

Post by dee2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:19 am

Debby Campbell_press photo.jpg
Debby Campbell_press photo.jpg (24.71 KiB) Viewed 412 times

Debby Campbell recently posted her new and exciting news on social media that she now has a "promoter on board to start booking shows! Coming to a city near you!"

She also shared this exciting news with her fans: "And my DEBBYCAMPBELLMUSIC.com will be up and running soon with lots of new info. Stay tuned. 💜😪"

Debby's website is secured right now until it is ready for prime time. Again...stay tuned.
TWO VINTAGE PHOTOS ~ THE WAY WE WERE
GLEN WITH DEBBY WHEN LIVING IN NEW MEXICO

Debby Campbell and Glen Campbell.jpg
Debby Campbell and Glen Campbell.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 412 times
GLEN & HIS SINGING GROUP 'THE LITTLE WICHITA LINEMEN'
GLEN CAMPBELL WITH DEBBY_KELLI_BROTHER-GCF.jpg
GLEN CAMPBELL WITH DEBBY_KELLI_BROTHER-GCF.jpg (96.02 KiB) Viewed 412 times
(If you are a regular posting member and would like a copy of an un-watermarked photo for your personal files, please give me a shout by PM.)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi arlw,
Maybe I should buy that album by Jeff too. Can you perhaps share a picture of the booklet? Or wait a minute, is it digital only?
Cowpoke

arlw

Post by arlw » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:02 pm

Cowpoke,
Got Debby's CD and the miss-printed copy is a collector's piece-Tony Mantor, the producer mailed out the corrected copy so I have 2!

I also bought "Jeff Dayton-The Glen Connection" on Amazon. It is a downloaded MP3 format...Wonderful Release by Jeff and reading what he wrote about Glen, brings tears to your eyes!

I told Deb that I think I am wearing out her CD, although that will never happen, but also asked if maybe another is in the works!! Hope so-she is so gracious and a voice that radiates the room-it sure reminds me of a singer called "Glen Travis Campbell"

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:30 pm

This is a great must see video about Ashley Campbell performing the Opry City Stage in New York City. Includes lots of footage of Ashley with her dad too.

Also read:
https://people.com/country/ashley-campb ... ugh-music/

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...

dee2

Post by dee2 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:51 am

Ashley Campbell_The Lonely One_gcf-sm.jpg
Ashley Campbell_The Lonely One_gcf-sm.jpg (11.39 KiB) Viewed 630 times

AN INTERVIEW WITH POPMATTERS ONLINE

Ashley Campbell Keeps Glen Campbell's Legacy Alive Through Her Musical Gift
By Michael Bialas
May 25, 2018

A super interview with Ashley Campbell about her debut album, 'The Lonely One', and more!

Why an indie album? Ashley explains:
"I wanted to make an album my way without a bunch of voices telling me what to do from the outside. So we went the independent route, and I'm really happy with the way it's turning out...."
Her dad's advice to Ashley when she shared her dream of being a superstar with him:
'Be a super person and a superstar will follow.' ;)

When asked about Glen's Goodbye Tour, Ashley shared her favorite parts about being on tour with her dad:
For me, the best part other than spending time with my dad and learning music was seeing how much love his fans had for him. And every night, just seeing these huge smiling faces in a sold-out crowd, it was so rewarding to get to see that and get to see my dad enjoy that."

:arrow: You can read the full interview in print here: https://tinyurl.com/ybdwzcxd

dee2

Post by dee2 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:19 pm

MUSIC BEAT: Debby Campbell honors her father
An interview about Debby's new album, 'The Way We Were' by Charles Haymes, a member of the Country Music Association.
“The album tells story,” Debby commented. “It is like reading a book, beginning with when I moved to Phoenix in 1987 and started working with dad. As you follow the from song to song, you can tell how they run together to tell a story.”
:arrow: http://www.lonokenews.net/news/20180514 ... her-father

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke » Thu May 10, 2018 12:51 pm

IMG_20180510_202751609_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
Booklet signed by Debby Campbell
IMG_20180510_202751609_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 727 times
Yes! I finally got Debby Campbell's new album in the mail. My first impression: a lovingly made tribute to Debby's dad, with a booklet full of personal photos and stories about the way they were together on and off stage.

Debby toured with her dad for 24 years. During that period (and also afterwards) she has always been a great friend to Glen Campbell fans around the world. This album also serves as a document to fondly remember that period of time. So... I am very glad Debby made this album.

Arlw have you got your copy already? Who else has got this album?
IMG_20180510_202731844~2.jpg
Debby Campbell's new album The Way We Were
IMG_20180510_202731844~2.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 729 times

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...