Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Nashville Flipside Presents Glen Campbell Tribute Nov 21

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

Re: Nashville Flipside Presents Glen Campbell Tribute Nov 21

Post by Dee »

NEW!

Nashville Flipside/Glen Campbell Tribute KAYO Radio Interview

"Katy Rogers interviews the Artists of the Glen Campbell Tribute via KAYO/Olympia (Washington) "South Sound Country" 96.9 fm"

Fantastic interview!

Dee

Post by Dee »

Thank you for posting another fab video, Nashville Flipside! Dickey Lee and Carl Jackson play so well together!

Hey, fans, help me here.....Dickey Lee's name is not ringing a bell for me other than some of the songs he wrote. What was his connection to Glen Campbell?

Thanks! Dee

NashvilleFlipside

Post by NashvilleFlipside »

Nashville Flipside Presents Dickey Lee "By The Time I Get To Phoenix" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIv6OTG8NAQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

Kudos to Nashville Flipside and to all of the tremendously talented and loving artists who contributed to making this Glen Campbell Tribute and Benefit a successful and meaningful event!
For me, it's been a joy to watch the event videos and to listen to the artists share their personal stories about Glen.

Below is one more photo for our members -- B Alan Ladd of Nashville Flipside presenting a check from the fundraiser's partial proceeds to the Alzheimer's Association Mid South Chapter Middle Tennessee Region.
Nashville Flipside's B Alan Ladd.jpg
Nashville Flipside's B Alan Ladd.jpg (45.46 KiB) Viewed 7469 times

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Yes, this is a wonderful tribute. The best I have seen so far. Thank you so much Nashville Flipside for putting this together AND sharing the videos and pictures with us here. It's a joy to watch Carl Jackson and Jeff Dayton sing Glen's songs and talk about him with so much love. Those stories about how they joined up with Glen are priceless. And that song Arkansas Farmboy, written by Carl.... I can just hear Glen sing that himself. Awesome. Thanks.

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Dee

Post by Dee »

Chris Gantry_Mila Mason_Lucian Kipp Minton at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside_Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg
Chris Gantry_Mila Mason_Lucian Kipp Minton at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside_Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg (79.15 KiB) Viewed 7484 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

Carl Jackson at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg
Carl Jackson at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 7484 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

Jeff Dayton at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg
Jeff Dayton at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 7484 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

Carl Jackson at Douglas Corner Cafe_II_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg
Carl Jackson at Douglas Corner Cafe_II_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg (26.04 KiB) Viewed 7484 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

Jeff Dayton_Carl Jackson_Jimmy Payne at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg
Jeff Dayton_Carl Jackson_Jimmy Payne at Douglas Corner Cafe_GC Tribute_Courtesy of Nashville Flipside and Butch Worrell, photographer_copyrighted.jpg (58.32 KiB) Viewed 7484 times