Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell Biopic

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Cowpoke

Re: Glen Campbell Biopic

Post by Cowpoke »

Okay Justin Timberlake would NOT work for me at all! He just doesn't look like Glen at all! Ryan Reynolds I have never heard of before. Is he a good actor? I do see some resemblance with Glen there. But I think there are probably better alternatives? Who would be the perfect actor to play Glen?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Dee

Re: Glen Campbell Biopic

Post by Dee »

Glen Campbell Is 'Healthy, Content and Jovial,' Says Wife
People.com
By Matthew Cole Weiss
02/09/2015 AT 09:50 AM EST

Hi, Fans, this article references Glen's Grammy win, his current state of health and also a mention by Kim Campbell about the biopic or feature film in the works about Glen:
Wooden also revealed that there is a feature film about her husband's life in the works, though it is in very early stage.

"We thought of Justin Timberlake and Ryan Reynolds," Wooden said when asked whom she'd like to see play her husband. "Justin obviously is a fabulous singer and musician. And he's done a lot of acting. He'd be an amazing actor to portray Glen. And it would be the role of a lifetime for him."
:?: What are your thoughts about Timberlake or Reynolds portraying Glen Campbell in his biopic?

:?: Are there other actors you would suggest for this role?

Dee

Glen Campbell Biopic

Post by Dee »

Starting a new thread based on an article that I just posted under "I'm Not Gonna Miss You - Oscar Nomination".

Julian Raymond is working on scoring a Glen Campbell Biopic, with James Keach set to direct.

Watch this topic for upcoming news about this new film in the works!

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... n-20150115" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;