Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Is there a video link.......?

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Randy

Re: Is there a video link.......?

Post by Randy »

Hi busymom, and a very welcome to the Glen Campbell fan forum. Once you click on the link

Click on the play button
To access the scroll bar (horizontal) bring your mouse back up to the video and it will appear at the bottom
The scroll bar is more hard to see than others (gray and dark gray)
You can either point your mouse at the end of the scroll and click, or grab the bar( with a left click and holding that left click) and slide over to the end.
You can be looking at the bottom left part of the screen saying ( Part 2) then you will repeat this process one more time to get to (Part 3)

This scroll is not much contrasting colors and no round circle to easily see and I understand it's harder to use.
But I promise after you use this a few times it will become easier as I'm the world's worst on computers.

Hope this helps

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi busymom4kc,

while Randy's (really wonderful) link has the complete show, we have also uploaded a video file to the forum of the acceptance speech by Julian Raymond and Kim Campbell. Here is the link:

http://www.glencampbellforums.com/viewt ... f=30&t=206" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thanks for joining the Glen Campbell Forums. Welcome!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
busymom4kc

Post by busymom4kc »

I can't get off of the first video even though I scroll to the end of it. Randy, any suggestions?

Dee

Post by Dee »

Hi, busymom4kc! Thanks for posting and for your great question!

One of our senior members, Randy, just posted a direct link to the Premiere Ceremony available now online! Here it is, along with Randy's tips! (Thank you, Randy!)

Dee

Re: I'm Not Gonna Miss You - Grammy WIN!

Post by Randy » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:05 am

Here's a link to the Grammy Premier Show.
Since it 's lengthy it is in several different sequences.
If you wanna quick scroll,,,, go to the end of the first video, then to the end of the second,

In the third one, at the 31:00 minute mark, Country music starts and
At 32:00 minutes is the award for Gentle (However the Band Perry were absent)
At 32:50 is "I'm Not Gonna Miss You"

LOVE IT!!!!!

http://www.grammy.com/videos/57th-gramm ... e-ceremony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Randy

busymom4kc

Is there a video link.......?

Post by busymom4kc »

Is there a video link to Kim's Grammy Award acceptance speech? Have searched the internet. Found a written link but no video.

Thanks in advance! :D