Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Announcing Glen Campbell's Newest DVD/CD Releases

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
arlw

Re: New DVD / CD Releases

Post by arlw »

I agree with the new CD cover! I think at this point, it doesn't matter what tracks are on there as long as it's GLEN CAMPBELL! As fans/collectors, anything new is greatly appreciated ...

Dee

Post by Dee »

Thanks, arlw! If it is the Dome concert, then, darn it, this concert has been released previously:

January 21, 2014 Glen Campbell Love & Live

February 2015 Glen Campbell Access All Areas (with PAL formatted DVD)

1991 Glen Campbell Live at the Dome (this is the CD that was supposed to have 28 tracks but only has 14 -- Australian pressing)

1999 / re-issued October 4, 2005 LIVE GLEN CAMPBELL

and maybe...

April 10, 2012 Glen Campbell Rhinestone Cowboy in Concert

There might be more!

Not to mention all of its reiterations on VHS and perhaps DVD. Except I don't think there is an all-region DVD release of it?

However, I will probably buy this new CD, too. Maybe it will have all 28 tracks! (I agree, arlw, the picture on the cover of this new one is great!)

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Thanks for posting Arlw! That front cover also gives a good clue about which concert is on there... the Live at the Dome concert from 1990?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
arlw

Post by arlw »

This CD has now been posted on the Amazon.com site. I just pre-ordered my copy-due out the third week of Sept. I love the picture they chose for the cover!

Check it out.

http://www.amazon.com/British-Live-Perf ... 1249114011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

LOL...you can always tell when Mike is back on the forums by the sound of laughter!

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Mike! You did it again! LOL

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

Perhaps they thought it would be a good idea to release it "one last time".

I am so sorry, I couldn't help my self.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Not a new release by any means, but still it amazes me, why would a label called Silver Blue Records release this one track from the 1972 "Glen Travis Campbell" album as a digital single?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B013FXK1SY/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only relevant upcoming new releases at this point are: I'll Be Me on DVD in September and the Christmas Specials DVD in October.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Regarding my post below about the missing Volume 1 on amazon, I checked with their customer service department again this week and received pretty much the same answer:
"I'm sorry for the delay in making 'The Capitol Albums Collection (Vol. 1)' available on our website. We have already reached out to the content developer and asked them to submit Volume 1 as soon as possible. I'm afraid, I do not have ETA for this, but I can assure that we'll try to get the "The Capitol Albums Collection (Vol. 1)" as soon as possible."

Regarding The Midnight Special DVD release by Time Life, check out this review (with its sort of backhand compliment to Glen's performance): http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/68280/mi ... ecial-the/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

Below is the response I received from Amazon about why they do not have Volume 1 of "Capitol Albums Collection" available for purchase:
Hello, I am sorry to know the problem you had faced while purchasing the album "The Capitol Albums Collection" with the complete set.
I have checked the availability of the volume 1 in our website and found that due to some technical glitch the volume 1 is not uploaded on our website.
However, I have forwarded this concern to the concerned department. So, that they will take actions regarding this.
And, be connected with Amazon.com the album will be available soon.
If you need any further assistance then you can also contact us through phone or chat for live assistance.