Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Announcing Glen Campbell's Newest DVD/CD Releases

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
arlw

Re: New DVD / CD Releases

Post by arlw »

Dee,
This new CD is almost 80 minutes long! The list below of what was released on a CD already is correct--thank you siblis for your input. The ones that aren't marked as released appears to be "Once More" and "Girls" --I won't spoil it for you all--get the CD and read all about it... I think I will leave it at that!!! Dee, The Czech Republic was a surprise to me as well------It is still considered an imported CD from the UK!

Dee

Post by Dee »

Thank you for this great update, arlw! I love picture CDs, and this one is a gem!
The booklet sounds great, and I can't wait to see the 4 45s!
How about the new track that was previously unreleased? Please let us know what you think of it.
"MADE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC"? Very unusual to be sure!
Dee

arlw

Post by arlw »

Got my Glen Campbell-The Early Years NEW CD today! Unbelievable!!! On Jasmine Records from the UK with 33 tracks. Has a 5-6 page booklet and the back is really interesting- It says MADE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC! They have this cd listed as JASCD-294. The inside is awesome-the CD itself has a young picture of Glen and underneath where the CD sits are the 4 45's he is on, but don't want to spoil that for others. I hope you are able to get a copy of this! Going to key this into my collection, OH BOY!

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Dee, that concert at The Dome has been released multiple times on video, DVD and, more recently CD. This is just another release. But, if you don't already have it, here's your chance to pick it up. However, it was recorded for UK television, so it's PAL not NTSC.

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
siblis

Post by siblis »

GLEN CAMPBELL LIVE AT THE DOME: 1991 Live in London 90 min COLOR EXC #323A................Dee, I have had that particular concert on vhs tape for years and the quality is Exc.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Oh, no...this is the concert you missed, Mike? I am sorry!

Now isn't the Dome concert CD the one that has been recirculated / reissued / re-released over and over?

Is this the first time the Dome concert has been released on DVD?
I just noticed...there is no region information for the DVD. However, it should play on a computer, right?

I'm lovin' the cover!

Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

That looks like the Doncaster concert Dee. Filmed at the Dome in the UK in 1990. There are clips on YT. Streets of London etc.Great show and one I missed going too.Still I saw him later.
Mike.

Dee

Post by Dee »

This looks to be VERY interesting:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Access-All-Area ... n+campbell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has this concert been previously released? It looks familiar to me!
GC_Access All Areas_Front Cover_copyrighted.jpg
GC_Access All Areas_Front Cover_copyrighted.jpg (53.39 KiB) Viewed 5547 times

Dee

Re: Capitol Vaults Lost Treasures Vol. 2

Post by Dee »

Hey, Cowpoke, thank you for your awesome review of these lost treasures!
"Fully realized productions" -- this was a super exciting description to read, and I can't wait until all of us here on the forums can download and listen to these songs!

We appreciate you, Capitol Records! Keep the vault doors open and keep releasing the songs!

Dee

Mike Joyce

Re: Capitol Vaults Lost Treasures Vol. 2

Post by Mike Joyce »

Based on what you say Cowpoke,about copyrights expiring after 50 years, I would imagine the next few years being quite good for tapping into the Capitol vaults from the mid sixties onward.
Would that apply to TV shows also like the Good Time Hour etc.