Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLEN!

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
delwigzie

Re: WISH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GLEN!

Post by delwigzie »

happy birthday glen sorry your ill hope your still
smiling.a true legend thats you glen an amazing
talent god bless you sir glen campbell.

FEC111

Post by FEC111 »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY FROM SHEILA & FRANK CARPENTER

lnichols480

Post by lnichols480 »

Happy Birthday to you Glen Campbell. You are one of my most favorite male vocalist. God gave you a great gift. Many times during my heavy life struggles I've listened to your singing and was healed. Thank you for sharing your great talent. You will never know all of the lives you've touched, but know this, your talent, songs and gift helped me to be musically and humanistically who I am today. God bless you!

just a girl from planet earth
Elusive Butterfly

Post by Elusive Butterfly »

I wish you a happy birthday Glen. Thank you for all the treasurous music you've accomplished for the world, to enjoy forever. You're simply the BEST. I hope you'll have a great day, with loving family and friends visiting. I have this little story, I know would make you smile, if you read this. Yesterday I sat listening to my favourite radio program. It has a new artist, as the artist of the week, each week. This week this artist is the talented Roy Orbison. Well, the day before, the radio host played his "Only The Lonely". I rushed to my laptop and wrote the to the man. That he ought to listen to Glen's version of this exact song and I bet he almost wouldn't be able to tell the difference. That's another amazing ability Glen had in his younger years. He could sing like so many other singers. Anyway. The next day, yeasterday, I suddenly heard this radio host saying, while mentioning my name: "In a moment we'll play "Only The Lonely" with another great singer, Glen Campbell. Still I doubt that he'll be able to take the high notes as well as Roy Orbison". Then he played it. I was exstatic. Finally at the end of the song, the radio host said. "I'll take it back. Glen Campbell certainly could take the high notes brilliantly". Now that was a thrilling experience to have my music wish fulfilled like that once again. Thought it was a funny story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k973pNN77I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dee

Post by Dee »

Happy Birthday, Glen! Enjoy your very special day with your dearest family and friends, and know that fans from all over the world are thinking of you and sending their love!

campy

Post by campy »

Happy Birthday Mr. Campbell. ;)

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

I wish Glen a very happy birthday. Even though he will probably not be aware it's his birthday, I hope he has a "Happy Day". It seems to me he still hasn't lost his capacity for being happy. Also, all the best to Glen's family on Glen's 79th birthday!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Randy

Post by Randy »

On Glen's birthday , certainly a huge Thank you goes out to Kim Campbell for all she has done for Glen as his wife, mother of his children, and primary caregiver. His fans are on the outside looking in, and it certainly has been easy to see not only your spiritual strength,,but your decision making which extended Glen's happiness in face of adverse mental health. It was so easy to see the Goodbye Tour with his family kept him physically better and mentally better than any other scenario. We have all been witness to the Love between Glen and Kim , and so I ask you Kim,that knowing that we not only love Glen, but his family too, that you give him an extra hug from us fans , not only on his birthday, but each visit.

Bryharrell

Post by Bryharrell »

Happy Birthday To you Glen!!!! You're still the best that there ever was and the main reason I am a professional working musician today. God Bless you and keep you :)

Thank you

Bryan Harrell
Chicago/ LA
Attachments
1947811_10152306752603905_1563924924_n.jpg
1947811_10152306752603905_1563924924_n.jpg (74.25 KiB) Viewed 6739 times

shelia6673

Post by shelia6673 »

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBIIIIIRRRRRTTTTHHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Hope your day is good and you have many many friends and family come and see you.

Be sure to blow out your candles an make a wish

Shelia T
Alabama