Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

TO GLEN

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

TO GLEN

Post by Dee »

Hi, All,

Many fans have been asking Glen Campbell Forums to pass along their very kind, very heartfelt messages to Glen, Kim and their family members. In fact, just yesterday, a fan wrote to us to share that he has been a Glen Campbell fan since he was 7 years old, and "I just want you to wish him well for me. I cannot stop listening to his music, it never gets old." This fan of Glen's lives in Gaborone, Botswana in Southern Africa.

For Glen's fan community-at-large, we thought it might be helpful to provide an ongoing opportunity for you to post your thanks to Glen, share a favorite Glen memory, or explain how Glen may have influenced your life in some way. Perhaps you could share a humorous Glen story or a special guitar score, share a favorite song of Glen's and what it means to you, or maybe describe how you might be creating or living your own musical legacy. Please post anything you would like to share--including a "hello, I am thinking about you"--in the spirit of Glen's song, "Try A Little Kindness".

If you have already posted a message to Glen in another topic and would like to move your post to this topic, please click on my (Dee’s) name to the right of this posting box to send a private message to me for assistance. I will be glad to move your post for you.

One of the many advantages of an open-to-all forum or discussion group is that Glen's family can read your messages without having to log in, and we can also provide them with a direct link to this topic.

If you are not yet registered with Glen Campbell Forums and would like to post to Glen, simply click on the "Register" button located in the upper left hand corner of this page. Registration takes less than a minute.

Thank you for sharing your love and blessings,

Dee, Cowpoke, and Jay