Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Happy Father's Day

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Randy

Re: Happy Father's Day

Post by Randy »

Wonderful selection of videos Dee. I know Glen adored his family and his Mom and Dad very much. Always quick to mention that although he may have got cold a time or two as a child, there was always an abundance of love. I get lost at times watching Breautube's wonderful channel. I hope this is the one you are referring to with his Dad and Mom.

And I'm always touched to see Glen singing of our Heavenly Father.

Happy Fathers Day all!

dee2

Post by dee2 »

Happy Father's Day to all of our members, readers and followers here on Glen Campbell Forums. We trust today offers an opportunity to celebrate all the ways dads make or have made our lives 'A Better Place'. ~Dee

Kim: "NUMERO UNO"

Glen: "I'm going to be a poppa!"

Glen Campbell with Kim_I'm going to be a poppa_t-shirt_photo share from GC I'll Be Me on Facebook.png
Glen Campbell with Kim_I'm going to be a poppa_t-shirt_photo share from GC I'll Be Me on Facebook.png (219.32 KiB) Viewed 4097 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads here on the board and to all Dads everywhere.

Here's Shannon Campbell performing "I'm Not Gonna Miss You", published January 20, 2015, with this description on YouTube:
Because Glen was never able to play it live due to his battle with Alzheimers, his son Shannon decided to perform the song for his father in the attic of Campbell's Nashville home.
Eli Bishop - violin
Cam Brousseau - percussion
Preston Leatherman - audio/video magic

[More Father's Day-related videos below.] -- Randy, could you help me to find the replacement link for the last video in this thread? ("The last song that Glen Campbell sang with his father on television before his Dad passed") It may have been posted on Hair's (breautube's) channel before he re-uploaded the video with a new URL?

And newly-uploaded on Glen Campbell Forums channel, Glen and Debby perform "Let It Be Me", a heartwarming father-daughter performance:

Randy

Post by Randy »

Written in honor of her father....

Dee

Happy Father's Day

Post by Dee »

In tribute to and in memory of our Dads...

The last song that Glen Campbell sang with his father on television before his Dad passed (added June 26, 2015):