Glen Campbell Forums on YouTube

* JIMMY WEBB * LATEST GCF VIDEOS * SESSION WORK * NEW ALBUM "ADIOS" * AND MORE!

Re: Glen Campbell Forums on YouTube

Postby Dee » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:00 pm

Here's a new one for you, fans! A rare performance of "Here's That Rainy Day" by Glen Campbell that was sadly never released on a Glen Campbell album or single:

YouTube Description:

This song may be the perfect one to share with your rainy day friends! Glen Campbell performs it here on Dionne Warwick's first network television special, "Souled Out", broadcast September 17, 1969 (US). Glen never released Rainy Day on an album or single. Music by Jimmy Van Heusen/Lyrics by Johnny Burke. Visit the original Glen Campbell Forums for fans at http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com. Did you know...

"Here's That Rainy Day" was published in 1953 and introduced by Dolores Gray in the Broadway musical "Carnival in Flanders". It has been recorded by many jazz and pop singers, most notably by Frank Sinatra, as well as Tony Bennett, Dee Dee Bridgewater, The Stan Kenton Orchestra, June Christy, Rosemary Clooney, Perry Como, Vic Damone, Billy Eckstine, Ella Fitzgerald, Lou Rawls, Astrud Gilberto (with Stan Getz), Lena Horne, Phyllis Hyman, Jack Jones, Steve Lawrence, Peggy Lee, Kenny Rankin, Frank Sinatra, Kiri Te Kanawa, Mel Torme, Sarah Vaughan, Andy Williams and Nancy Wilson.

# # #

Please watch it on YouTube and give it a Thumbs Up! :)
New to Glen Campbell Forums? When you reach the bottom of this page, click on the next page number ------>
Dee
Site Admin

Postby Dee » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:23 am

Enjoy our latest video on the Glen Campbell Forums channel on Youtube.

New to Glen Campbell Forums? When you reach the bottom of this page, click on the next page number ------>
Dee
Site Admin

Postby Cowpoke » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:34 pm

And now for something completely different, watch Glen in his shorts perform "Hang On Baby (Ease My Mind)" on our own Glen Campbell Forums youtube channel!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Cowpoke

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 pm

A Campbell Christmas in Phoenix_1993.jpg
A Campbell Christmas in Phoenix_1993.jpg (45.39 KiB) Viewed 885 times

Dear Members and Readers,

In the spirit of celebrating this holiday season, Glen Campbell Forums is excited to deliver Christmas goodies to your "forums stocking": seven Glen Campbell music videos newly uploaded to our fan channel on YouTube.

We hope you enjoy watching these musical videos from a TBN special program filmed at Glen Campbell's home in Phoenix, Arizona in 1993. Many thanks to a very special Glen Campbell fan for generously sharing this program with Dee so that we can, in turn, repay a good deed by sharing with you and other fans.

Best Wishes to you and your loved ones for a joyous and Merry Christmas. May your hearts be light. May your New Year be happy, healthy and peaceful.

Jay, Michel, and Dee

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
Dee
Site Admin

Postby arlw » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Guess Christmas comes a little early --hope you enjoy these...

Published on Oct 22, 2015
From December 1985, Glen Campbell sings “I Believe in Christmas” and “Christmas Time’s a-Comin’”. Danny Cooksey of “Diff’rent Strokes” fame is sad because Christmas doesn’t feel like Christmas in warm, sunny California, so Pat Boone brings him to the “Campbell Ranch”, where Glen tries to cheer up little Danny by taking him on a horse ride, and then joining Glen’s brother Shorty & some friends for a Christmas cookout. :D

I love these videos--thank you Hair--you are awesome!

Ar
arlw

Postby Cowpoke » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:35 am

New on our official GCF youtube channel, Glen performing a killer rendition of "True Grit" around 1986.

Cowpoke

Postby Cowpoke » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:41 am

Glen singing "No More Night", such a beautiful and hopeful song.

Cowpoke

Postby Dee » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:21 pm

New! Glen Campbell Forums on YouTube just posted a rare live performance of "Turn Around Look at Me" by Glen Campbell:

Dee
Site Admin

Postby Cowpoke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Here are the latest uploads to our Glen Campbell Forums channel.

"Faithless Love" as sung by Glen on Solid Gold (1985).

And a medley with Natalie Cole, also from Solid Gold...

Hope you enjoy them!
Cowpoke

Postby Dee » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:29 pm

A few asks to all members here: are there any clips of concerts or radio / television broadcasts with Glen Campbell that you would like to see uploaded to YouTube?
Also, do you have any video recordings that you would like to share and that we might be able to help you upload to YouTube?
Do you prefer to see older video (for example, Shindig! or Star Route or the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour) or videos from later decades?
Thanks!
Dee
Dee
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to All Things Glen