Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Looking for Rolling Stone with Campbell story

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Dee

Re: Looking for Rolling Stone with Campbell story

Post by Dee »

You are off to a great start, ganggreen1960! Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums where long-time fans and new fans exchange information!

Based on the article that Jay quickly located for you (see below), the issue you may be looking for is:
Rolling Stone (Issue 1138, September 1, 2011) Magazine with the Red Hot Chili Peppers on the front cover.

This issue can still be found for sale secondhand. For example, ebay lists many copies for sale at different prices/different conditions. Search for copies using "Rolling Stone Magazine Issue 1138 September 1, 2011".

Please let us know if this is not the article that you recall.

Good luck! (And congrats on your 8X10's of Glen!)

Dee

ganggreen1960

Post by ganggreen1960 »

I have already pre-ordered the "I'll Be Me" DVD on amazon and recently bought "Witchita Lineman" on vinyl. Also bought two 8X10's of Glen on eBay.

Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

Hi ganggreen1960, welcome to the forums and I hope you get the magazine you are after. It's great to have sites like ebay in order to pick up these gems from the past. Good hunting.
I hope we see more posts from you about your Glen Campbell stories and memories.Did you manage to see Glen on his goodbye tour or earlier?
Many of us here have been collecting glen memorabilia for years records, CD's videos etc, are you still looking for anything major that has eluded you so far? Please let us know how you get on.
Regards,
Mike

jay

Post by jay »

Maybe you are looking for Issue 1138: September 1, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/Rolling-September ... B008APLXHQ

for this article?

ganggreen1960

Looking for Rolling Stone with Campbell story

Post by ganggreen1960 »

A few years back, it was either 2011 or 2012, I remember having an issue of Rolling Stone that had a feature story about Glen. I need to know who is on the cover so I can try and find it on eBay. THANK YOU.