Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Wishing Glenn well.

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Mike Joyce

Re: Wishing Glenn well.

Post by Mike Joyce »

Isn't that a wonderful picture of Glen, by the fire side. He looks so contented.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Kevin,
just to give you an update, Glen moved back into a new care facility in November. People Magazine had an interview with Kim Campbell about this move.
Here you can read more about it:

http://www.people.com/article/glen-camp ... ers-battle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
rusty 882000

Post by rusty 882000 »

I was saddened to hear that Glen has now been returned to his own home ,though it is pleasing to know that he will spend his last days in the comfort of home surrounded by family and loved ones.
Though Glen "Will never pass this way again'' I was fortunate enough to see him play live in the mid seventies down here in New Zealand.
Have been a devoted fan of Glen since 1969 when I first heard him being played at a New Years eve party.That song was'' Try a little Kindness'',to this day many of his famous numbers still play in my mind.
Will see you again Glen ,when it is time.
Kevin Tierney

Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

Hi Angela and Marcaurelle25,
Great to have you on the forum with us. As Cowpoke said it is wonderful that Glen still inspires many people around the world and it is also great that fans get to see why we have been inspired by Glen throughout his long career. His musicianship,singing voice and of course his great sense of humour has always delighted us. Did either of you ever get to see Glen live?
Thanks for posting and hope you continue to contribute.
Mike

Marcaurelle25

Post by Marcaurelle25 »

I have watched the documentary several times also. It really is inspiring. I'm glad Glen has such a great family for support. I have also watched his concert in Sioux Falls, Idaho a few times on YouTube. He has such a great voice and his guitar playing is phenomenal. And who knew he played the bagpipes? Such a talented man.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Thanks you Angela for your heartfelt message. It's wonderful to learn that Glen continues to touch some many lives around the world, even after hanging up his guitar.

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Angela Temple

Wishing Glenn well.

Post by Angela Temple »

I recently have watched I'll be me in the UK and was very touched by the strength of Glen and the love from his family. Really touched my heart deeply and what an amazing man Glen is how he coped with the tour and life itself. I have watched the documentary more than once. I would like to send my love to all the family and most of all to Glen who I have loved for many years. Lots of love to Glen a legend of a man x