Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums On The Net
(c) 2014-2020 GLEN CAMPBELL FORUMS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Glen's Music Peers - What Are They Doing Now?

* REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL * 2017 CMA WIN! * PINTEREST * AND MORE
Dee
Site Admin

Re: Glen's Music Peers - What Are They Doing Now?

Post by Dee » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:19 am

Julian Raymond
Julian Raymond.jpg
Julian Raymond.jpg (20.13 KiB) Viewed 971 times
What has Producer Extraordinaire, Composer, Musician, Grammy Award winner and Oscar nominee Julian Raymond been up to? Julian recently produced Hank Williams Jr.'s 37th album, "It's About Time" (Nash Icon Label), released on January 15, 2016. The album features re-recorded versions of classics such as "Are You Ready for the Country", "Mental Revenge" and "Born to Boogie" with Brantley Gilbert and Justin Moore and featuring Brad Paisley on guitar, as well as new songs written by Hank..."Dress Like an Icon," "Just Call Me Hank", "The Party's On", and "It's About Time."
Hank Williams Jr_It's About Time.jpg
Hank Williams Jr_It's About Time.jpg (33.13 KiB) Viewed 971 times
Also, the "Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me" Soundtrack (Big Machine Records) has received a 2016 Grammy award nom for BEST COMPILATION SOUNDTRACK FOR VISUAL MEDIA. Julian was the compilation producer for this album! Fingers crossed to win!
Glen Campbell I'll Be Me Soundtrack-gcf.jpg
Glen Campbell I'll Be Me Soundtrack-gcf.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 971 times

Dee
Site Admin

Re: Glen's Music Peers - What Are They Doing Now?

Post by Dee » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:23 am

Willie Nelson
Willie Nelson - Summertime Album Cover.jpg
Willie Nelson - Summertime Album Cover.jpg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 813 times
Far from the genre of outlaw country music, Willie Nelson has cut a new album, "Summertime: Willie Nelson Sings Gershwin", covering classic songs written by George and Ira Gershwin such as "Embraceable You" and "They Can't Take That Away from Me". Due for release on February 26, 2016 (Legacy Label), guest artists include Cyndi Lauper and Sheryl Crow.

Willie Nelson was recently selected as the 2015 recipient of the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song.

:arrow: Watch Willie and Glen sing "Hello Walls" on the Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour by clicking here: http://www.eyeneer.com/video/countryfol ... ello-walls" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Glen Campbell and Willie Nelson_Goodtime Hour.jpg
Glen Campbell and Willie Nelson_Goodtime Hour.jpg (24.34 KiB) Viewed 813 times

Dee
Site Admin

Glen's Music Peers - What Are They Doing Now?

Post by Dee » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:46 am

New!
This topic provides updates about current or recent projects by peers / friends / associates of Glen Campbell.