Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - NEW POST May 16th

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Randy

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes

Post by Randy »

Hoping for Happy Birthday for Glen and his family that I know will be visiting!

arlw

Post by arlw »

Happy Birthday Glen! Another milestone for a terrific entertainer and God Bless You on your special day. I wish you all the best and thank you for all that you have given to us! We love you for that.

Number one Texas fan
arlw

Dee

Post by Dee »

[Click on image once to enlarge viewing window.]
2016_Happy 80th Birthday from Glen Campbell Forums on the net_c. D. Zink.png
2016_Happy 80th Birthday from Glen Campbell Forums on the net_c. D. Zink.png (649.94 KiB) Viewed 5636 times

Frankieshuffle

Post by Frankieshuffle »

Glen , im a fan all the way from cornwall in the uk . Witicha lineman was the first song i remember as a child . Its always been with me . When my boy was born i also played it on my old record player for him . It will be with me and probably with him for ever . Im guessing ill never get to see you live apart from the tv but youre in our hearts, minds and souls for ever . Youre a special guy , a real life singin cowboy . For always , Frank

Tommy

Post by Tommy »

Happy Birthday, Glen. Saw you at St. David's Hall in Cardiff, South Wales, UK. Fantastic show. Wonderful music from my favourite singer. Hope you enjoy a great day with lots of music and laughter.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

I really hope Glen will have a great day tomorrow and I want to wish his family all the best during these difficult times. But... there is bound to be some laughter too! :)

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Dee

Post by Dee »

Here's a creative birthday video uploaded to YouTube by one of Glen's fans, Hans, in the Netherlands.

Dee

Post by Dee »

The Grand Ole Opry will hold a special tribute for Glen Campbell's birthday this Saturday, April 23rd, with a "special guest"! Could it be Ashley Campbell?
Visit this site to find out how you can tune in to listen to the tribute show: https://opry.com/tunein" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Opry schedule is posted here: http://www.opry.com/calendar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shelia6673

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - POST YOURS HERE

Post by shelia6673 »

happy!!!!!happy!!!! Birthday from a longtime fan from Alabama. 80 is certainly a milestone and it is hard to believe. Hope he somehow can understand
that it is a very special day.

Shelia T :P :P :P

Glenfan

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - POST YOURS HERE

Post by Glenfan »

Glen ,Happy 80th birthday, I had the pleasure of seeing you in Louisville, KY. on the final tour at the palace. I wish you and your family all the best, God bless you!