Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - NEW POST May 16th

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Phyllis

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - POST YOURS HERE

Post by Phyllis »

Glen,
Thank you for entertaining me for the last 50 years. I enjoyed all your concerts I attended over the years. God certainly graced you with tremendous talent.
HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY!
God Bless,
Phyllis

L.B.

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes

Post by L.B. »

Dear Glen , Just want to wish you an early Happy Birthday! I pray you will enjoy your special day. Do what you love to do! Sing your heart out! God Bless you Glen..Hang in there cowboy.You are so loved by millions of people! We are keeping you in our prayers.Love,.Lisa

Dee

Re: Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes

Post by Dee »

A RHINESTONE MILESTONE birthday--Glen's 80th!--calls out for a dedicated and rockin' topic on Glen Campbell Forums with contributions from fans!

Members, let's honor Glen's birthday coming up on April 22nd of this month! Post your birthday tributes, well wishes, and photos under this topic.

To post, just click on the "Post a reply" button, type your message in the posting box that opens, and then click on the "Submit" button located under the posting box to publish your message.

If you need help posting photographs that you would like to share with fans here, please let us know.

If you are not a member, please join today! It only takes about a minute to register.
Happy 80th Birthday Glen From Your Fans.jpg
Happy 80th Birthday Glen From Your Fans.jpg (38.11 KiB) Viewed 3150 times

Dee

Glen Campbell's 80th Birthday Tributes - NEW POST May 16th

Post by Dee »

Musiktema_Glen Campbell.jpg
Musiktema_Glen Campbell.jpg (26.69 KiB) Viewed 3141 times
DR in Denmark honored Glen Campbell's upcoming 80th birthday on April 22nd with a one-hour, live radio program with 17 of Glen's hits. This program originally aired on March 28, 2016.
DR is the Danish Broadcasting Corporation, Denmark's national broadcasting corporation founded in 1925 as a public-service organization.
Many thanks to our Glen Campbell Forums member, "Erik the Dane", who worked behind-the-scenes on this program. Great job, Erik!
Thanks also to forum members who provided links to biographical information for Erik for the DJ.
Music really is the universal language!

:arrow: You can listen to the Danish program by clicking on the little audio icon (mini speaker) on this webpage: http://www.dr.dk/p5/musiktema/musiktema-glen-campbell" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;