Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

URGENT TV ALERT !!!

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
robduloc

Re: URGENT TV ALERT !!!

Post by robduloc »

I bought a DVD recorder so that when PBS has fund raisers I can record interviews like the one with Jimmy Webb, which over time are a very important time capsule unto themselves, the live feedback and exchange and heart warming questions and replies!

So, thank you, for the announcement, and long cool drink of water~

Have a wonderful summer*

Rob

lulu

Post by lulu »

So sorry to hear the show wasnt on in all locations, for those on the east coast pbs is rebroadcasting it tomorrow Sat the 13th at 4;30p It was a show worth watching. Interviews with Glen about his guest stars on the show and even the fund raising part was interesting because they have Jimmy Webb talking about his personal experiences with Glen. I also would love to see the entire series released on dvd.

arlw

Post by arlw »

appreciate the alert--just checked here in the Texas area and nothing is listed. But 107 today in the Dallas area!! Getting some much needed rain here...Hope someone else gets to view that. I love the DVD--sure wish there were more coming!

lulu

URGENT TV ALERT !!!

Post by lulu »

jUST NOTICED TONITE ON PBS CHANNEL 13 IN NY AREA THEY ARE SHOWING GLEN CAMPBELL GOOD TIMES AGAIN, FROM 9P-10;30 PM PERFORMANCES FROM THE GLEN CAMPBELL GOODTIME HOUR

HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT ON YOUR LOCAL STATIONS

:)