Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell Discography As Mp3 Files?

Fan photos and memorabilia talk. What collectibles are you searching for?
Cowpoke

Re: Glen Campbell Discography As Mp3 Files?

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Antonio,
that website appears to not be 100% legal in the USA, so we rather not mention it here, hope you understand. Trading of course happens between fans of al kinds of music, but we don't facilitate trading or selling on this forum.

Spotify is actually a great way of getting to know new music.

I will give you some more information about the availability of your missing albums in my next post.

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Antonio87

Post by Antonio87 »

It looks like the message board censored the web address for some reason... anyway, it is [...] dot com.
The only album never released in digital/CD format is The Artistry of Glen Campbell.
Argh... :lol: Okay, that's too bad because when I decide to investigate an artist's studio albums, I want to hear them all... :P And of course, own the albums as mp3 files. Only when I like something unusually much, then I want to buy a physical recording (cd usually).

The spotify idea is a good thing. There seem to be quite a bit Glen Campbell there.

Have you done any sharing of more rare stuff between members, or are there any fans willing to sell their stuff?

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Antonio, The Capitol Albums Collection volume 2 seems to cover quite a few of your missing albums. It's a bit cheaper than buying those albums (from True Grit to Houston) separately. Otherwise, a free Spotify account might be an idea to get to know the albums first, so you can buy the ones you like later. But then again, you might have already thought about that yourself... :)

The only album never released in digital/CD format is The Artistry of Glen Campbell.

Antonio87

Post by Antonio87 »

I just searched from [...] for as many Glen Campbell studio albums as possible, and these are missing:

Hey Little One
True Grit
Norwood
The Glen Campbell Goodtime Album
The Artistry of Glen Campbell
Glen Travis Campbell
I Remember Hank Williams
Houston (I'm Coming To See you)
Somethin' 'Bout You Baby I Like
It's The World Gone Crazy
Letter To Home
No More Night
It's Just A Matter Of Time
Still Within The Sound Of My Voice
Favorite Hymns
Rock-A-Doodle
Home For The Holidays
The Boy In Me
A Glen Campbell Christmas
Glen Campbell And Jimmy Webb In Session

So, I need help to find these, and of course it would be great to be able to buy them from a source that isn't expensive. All suggestions are welcome.

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Antonio87,
thanks for joining. As far as I know, most of Glen's album are available in mp3 format. Which albums are you still missing?

Antonio87

Glen Campbell Discography As Mp3 Files?

Post by Antonio87 »

Hi everyone! I just joined this forum because Glen is one of my favorite country artists, and I would love to have all studio albums as mp3 files. However, it seems impossible to find the complete discography anywhere from the net. I don't want to buy physical recordings, at least not yet.

[...] is the site where I buy most things, and there are several of Glen's albums there, but many are missing. So, if someone from this board would be able to help me, I would appreciate that a lot!