Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums

What Glen Campbell Items Are You Searching For?

Fan photos and memorabilia talk. What collectibles are you searching for?
robduloc

Re: What Glen Campbell Items Are You Searching For?

Post by robduloc » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:10 am

Be very careful when you buy and open the Capitol Glen Campbell Legacy Box Set, I cracked and broke one CD because Capitol chose a different way to pack the CD;s than normal.

That''s what is the problem with a prototype you know, a new design that looks goods on paper doesn't necessarily work in the field.

Is there anybody out there who bought the GC Capitol Legacy Box Set that knows what I am talking about.

Cd's are normally held in place with plastic teeth, sometimes they chip off and outwear their purpose, but for for better or worse, they are the tried and true formula to package CD's.

I'm sure that I am not the only customer that trouble pulling the CD''s from the unusual rubber stub casing, I am not returning my item, and plan to buy another one on my own dime, I'm just saying if you are buying the Glen Campbell Legacy Box Set fior the first time, be very, very slow when you pull the CD out of its' housing for the first time, I'm guessing whe the warm product was assembled hot off the press, it became ironed or glued together, but can be saved by being careful.

siblis

Re: Glen's 1977 concert in London dvd

Post by siblis » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:17 am

I have a Master copy on VHS Tape that I can convert to DVD for you. I don't think there is any copygurad on the tape, so the transfer should go ok.

Elusive Butterfly

Glen's 1977 concert in London dvd

Post by Elusive Butterfly » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:07 am

Now, I've been searching for a long time, to find this outstanding !977 concert in London, with the Philharmonic Orchestra, on dvd. The only one I found, seemed to not ship to Denmark. Does any of you, know if there's a chance to find it anywhere? Elusive Butterfly.

Dee

Re: Questions About Collectibles

Post by Dee » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi, Arlw,
About the Debby Campbell cassette, does Debby know how many cassettes were produced/sold? A 100? A 1,000? More?
How rare is this cassette in comparison to "United We Stand", the cassette with both Debby and Glen?
Thanks,
Dee

arlw

Post by arlw » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Still looking for Debby Campbells cassette of BURNING BRIDGES. Cowpoke has a copy..maybe he can assist me and others. It is impossible to find. I emailed Debby and SHE only has one copy! Could use some help here as that is a very collectible item!

siblis

Post by siblis » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:10 am

I am looking for anything on Glen Campbell....Vinyl, Tourbooks, Autographes, Magazines, reel to reel, imports, acetates, video footage, picture sleeve 7 inch vinyl, posters, clippings, Vinyl Test Pressings, Guitar Picks, Sheet Music, Song Books, Picture Disc Vinyl, Color Vinyl, Radio Shows, Press Kits, Promo cd's, & Vinyl, Set Lists, Tour Itinaries, Fan Club Items, etc.....

admin
Site Admin

What Glen Campbell Items Are You Searching For?

Post by admin » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:06 am

Post here if you are looking for certain items or have any questions about a collectible you own.