Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Fans' Collectibles (Your Memorabilia) - New Photos by MikeM12

Fan photos and memorabilia talk. What collectibles are you searching for?
Dee

Re: Fans' Collectibles (Your Memorabilia) - Lots of Photos!

Post by Dee »

Forums member, ar, long-time fan and collector extraordinaire, asked me to post her photos and info about the newest editions to her Glen Campbell collection. I am happy to do so! Congrats, ar!
(Dee's comment: Glen Campbell once (maybe more times!) told ar that she has items in her collection that even he did not have in his collection!)
Ar's Glen Campbell Wichita Lineman Gold Record LP with Album Cover.jpg
Ar's Glen Campbell Wichita Lineman Gold Record LP with Album Cover.jpg (33.6 KiB) Viewed 27962 times
GLEN CAMPBELL WICHITA LINEMAN GOLD RECORD LP / ALBUM
This is an original VINTAGE GLEN CAMPBELL WICHITA LINEMAN album cover that is beautifully double matted and framed with the corresponding GOLD metalized ORIGINAL vintage vinyl pressing of that classic LP. It is housed in a new black wood frame and its dimensions are 24 x 20. It comes with a COA that states that contained in this frame are an original vinyl pressing of the record and an original jacket. This is NOT a generic disc with a bogus photocopied record label. Absolutely no reproductions whatsoever inside this great frame. As with most vintage items, there may be some slight wear and some light scratches, but it does not detract from the overall beauty and rarity of this great item!

Ar's Glen Campbell That Christmas Feeling Gold Record LP with Album Cover.jpg
Ar's Glen Campbell That Christmas Feeling Gold Record LP with Album Cover.jpg (38.31 KiB) Viewed 27962 times
GLEN CAMPBELL THAT CHRISTMAS FEELING GOLD RECORD LP / ALBUM
This is an original VINTAGE GLEN CAMPBELL CHRISTMAS FEELING album cover that is beautifully double matted and framed with the corresponding GOLD metalized ORIGINAL vintage vinyl pressing of that classic LP. It is housed in a new black wood frame and its dimensions are 24 x 20. It comes with a COA that states that contained in this frame are an original vinyl pressing of the record and an original jacket. This is NOT a generic disc with a bogus photocopied record label. Absolutely no reproductions whatsoever inside this great frame. As with most vintage items, there may be some slight wear and some light scratches, but it does not detract from the overall beauty and rarity of this great item!

Dee

Re: Fans' Collectibles (Your Memorabilia) - Photos Added 1/2

Post by Dee »

Thanks, Mike. I believe you are right.
I had thought about decorative pillow covers, but considering I had failed "Sewing 101" in junior high school (and haven't used a sewing machine since then), this may not be a good idea. :(

Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

Hi Dee,
I would say the fabric is more a generic cowboy theme, but it looks great anyway. What are you going to do with it?

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Great photo of Glen. Thanks for sharing Dee!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Dee

Re: Fans' Collectibles (Your Memorabilia) - NEW Pictures!

Post by Dee »

A forum member and good friend of mine was very, very fortunate to have purchased an autographed "Glen Campbell in Concert with the South Dakota Symphony" CD earlier this year. This is a rare CD released in 2001 after the release of the video of this concert. (The DVD was released in March 2002.) The autograph has all the distinctions we posted about recently. I don't remember previously seeing a GC signature on a picture's guitar fretboard!
My friend enlarged the cover photo of the CD and laminated it for me. I really love it!

[Click on image once to enlarge viewing window.]
Glen Campbell_South Dakota Symphony CD_Rare.jpg
Glen Campbell_South Dakota Symphony CD_Rare.jpg (108.63 KiB) Viewed 28364 times
(For more info about this CD, see: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glen_Camp ... a_Symphony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Dee

Post by Dee »

Thanks, Mike! According to the fan who shared the stamps photo below, she purchased the stamps about two years ago.
LOL! I will be certain to explain that stamps are not needed to "post" on this forum! :D

Mike Joyce

Post by Mike Joyce »

Wow that is fantastic. Were these stamps produced to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Rhinestone Cowboy.

BTW, does the Australian fan realise they don't need stamps to post on this forum. :D

Dee

Post by Dee »

Country Music "Glen Campbell Rhinestone Cowboy" postal stamps from Australia and shared by a fan!
(Thank you!)

[Click once on the image below to enlarge viewing window.]
Glen Campbell Stamps from Australia.jpg
Glen Campbell Stamps from Australia.jpg (256.64 KiB) Viewed 29861 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

From Erik the Dane's collection:
Photos of his 45 vinyl records with picture sleeves: Glen Campbell singing Jimmy Webb songs
Records include singles and EPs released in various countries
Erik is one of the foremost Jimmy Webb collectors and of course his collection includes many special Glen Campbell/Jimmy Webb items.
Thanks for sharing, Erik!

[Click once on the image below to enlarge viewing window.]
Erik the Dane's 45 Vinyl Collection_Glen Campbell Sings Jimmy Webb Songs_gcf.jpg
Erik the Dane's 45 Vinyl Collection_Glen Campbell Sings Jimmy Webb Songs_gcf.jpg (387.29 KiB) Viewed 29820 times

Dee

Post by Dee »

"Screen Stories" from July 1969 featured a long article with photos for "True Grit" with Glen Campbell, John Wayne and Kim Darby.
Beautiful color photo and catchy title!

For Goodtimemattie!

[Click on image once to enlarge viewing window.]
Screen Stories_True Grit Cover_July 1969_GCF.jpg
Screen Stories_True Grit Cover_July 1969_GCF.jpg (198.69 KiB) Viewed 29820 times