Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell: A Fan Club Photo

Off-topic discussions (for registered members only)
Dee

Re: Glen Campbell: A Fan Club Photo

Post by Dee »

Well, siblis, one of the Glen Campbell Forums' goals for the coming year will be to gather as many of the fan club newsletters that we can find in our own files and also obtain from fans. We will likely ask for scanned PDFs that we can upload to the Resources forum so that all members will have opportunity to read these newsletters. If we can accomplish this goal, then this will be the first time that all fan club newsletters will be in one location on the net for all to read!

For me, it was "expensive" to join the fan club (which might have been a few bucks per year in those days). After I joined, there were some gaps in my subscriptions due to a mailing house problem on the club's end, according to Rosemary who oversaw the U.S. fan club in the early 70's.

I remember, too, that the club items for sale to members were pricey for me...so I had passed on "The Artistry of Glen Campbell" album, which was only available to club members, I think. I did purchase a guitar pick and Wichita Lineman stationery which I still have in its sealed package. Somewhere I have a list (with prices) of these fan club items...I'll try to hunt it up to post and share with you all after the New Year. I have more fan club photos, too, that came my way recently, so watch for those photos to be posted here, too. :)

siblis

Re: Glen Campbell: A Fan Club Photo

Post by siblis »

Thanks for posting that, I never joined the fan club than & to this day I don't know why.

Dee

Glen Campbell: A Fan Club Photo

Post by Dee »

This fan club photo was either available for purchase from the Glen Campbell Fan Club (USA) or was sent as a thank you to fans who joined the Glen Campbell Fan Club (USA).
I thought you all would enjoy seeing it. Many thanks to another fan who had kept good care of this photograph in her GC collection.

[Click on image once in order to expand it to full size.]
Happy Holidays from the Glen Campbell Forums!
Happy Holidays from the Glen Campbell Forums!
Glen Campbell_Photo_US Fan Club_GCF.jpg (152.78 KiB) Viewed 1771 times