Guidelines and Policies for the Glen Campbell Forums at http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com:
1. To join these forums you must be at least 13 years of age
. If you are not 13 or older, we will require written consent from your parent to join an Internet group. (This is a U.S. Federal law, not ours.)
2. Members should be respectful and courteous to other members. Rudeness to other members is cause for removing membership privileges.
3. One of the reasons that http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com
is so special is because we welcome all newcomers, regardless of their experience or knowledge. Please help new members to learn about how to find information and resources here. Help them to get involved in our community.
4. A member or user cannot have multiple accounts. So, if you forget your password, please reset it or contact us for assistance. If you would like to change your username, please contact us.
5. Please be considerate of the language you use on these forums. Insulting, flaming, and/or personal attacks against other members, administrators, moderators, Glen Campbell and his family and other people in general will be not tolerated.
6. Please do not post inappropriate material. If you would not feel comfortable viewing your post at work, or in front of your children or parents, then don't post it. Inappropriate language and profanity applies to posts/replies, private messages, emails, and to all content in these forums. Slanderous and potentially false information is prohibited. Abbreviations of profanity are not allowed. We want users of all backgrounds to feel welcome here.
7. Self-promotion is prohibited and therefore advertising is not allowed on these forums. This includes advertising of a member's external site or a site that the member is associated with--whether personal, commercial, or for a non-profit organization. If you post a link or URL to videos, photos, etc., these other sites cannot include URLs or advertisements for sites or companies you are affiliated with. Promoting an external website, Facebook group, YouTube channel, etc. that is not an Official Glen Campbell group or site is prohibited both publicly on these forums as well as by emailing / private messaging members.
Our members' privacy is very important at http://www.glencampbellforums.com
8. You can post a few lines from a copyrighted book or article as long as you link to or provide its source. For text articles, most of the time you can quote in your post no more than 1/5 or 1/6 of the article. Copyrighted material (pictures, audios, videos and other creations) in its entirety cannot be posted.
9. Illegal trading of copyrighted works is prohibited on these forums.
10. Regarding the posting of videos and images related to Glen Campbell and/or the Topics found here at http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com
• Posting links to YouTube and Vimeo videos is acceptable as long as these videos are not
associated with unofficial Glen Campbell groups and channels. These unofficial groups post bootlegged (copied without permission of original uploaders/posters) videos from facebook, youtube, and other sources. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions about which of these groups are unofficial/bootleggers.
• Uploading low-resolution images is acceptable. (See FAQs for instructions.)
• Posting a link to a high-resolution image is acceptable. Not Acceptable
• Uploading copyrighted videos directly to these forums is prohibited.
• Uploading copyrighted, high-resolution images is prohibited.
• Hotlinking -- when posting and linking to images, videos, files, etc., please don't use hotlinking. This is direct linking to files or otherwise downloadable or streamable files on servers that we do not have permission to link to, instead of linking to the page on which the item can be found.
11. Cross-posting is not allowed. Cross-posting is when a member posts the same reply or content in more than one topic. Choose the one topic you feel is most appropriate for your post.
12. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
13. Using all capitalize letters in your posts is not allowed.
14. The forums' language is English only. If you are fluent in another language and can assist with a non-English speaking member’s translation, please contact the moderator.
15. Copying or migrating posts, links, photos, and all other information from http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com
to an external website, private or public Facebook group, etc. is prohibited.
16. The Glen Campbell Forums' administrator(s) and moderator(s) assume no responsibility for the content of messages or opinions expressed by posters on the forums here at http://www.GlenCampbellForums.com
17. These guidelines are not all-inclusive. They are just guidelines for what we expect on these forums. Also, guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
18. The Admins/Moderators reserve the right to deactivate any account and to remove any content without warning. We will try to contact you in advance to explain why your account / content had to be removed. Please be assured that we handle situations privately and do not post about any specific actions on these public forums. It is not our intent to embarrass anyone.
19. We are not perfect. If you feel that we have made a mistake or if you have a complaint about any decision we make here, please contact us directly by email or personal messaging so that we can review the situation.
20. You can help to maintain the high quality of these forums! The dynamic, live nature of these forums makes it impossible to monitor every post at times. If you feel that someone has violated these guidelines or if you have seen content that may require moderator or admin attention, please click the questionable post's "Report" button or icon (!), an exclamation mark located in the upper right hand corner of the posting box. By clicking this icon, you will bring this post to our attention for review. Regarding any other issues, please contact the forums' staff by emailing us privately.
21. Participation on these forums constitutes agreement to these member guidelines.
22. Most importantly, please enjoy the forums as we celebrate the music and life of Glen Campbell.
If you have any questions at all about these guidelines or anything else, please don't hesitate to contact the forums' staff: Admin@GlenCampbellForums.com
. We will be glad to help in any way that we can.