Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

What a joy to be a member!

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
Cowpoke

Re: What a joy to be a member!

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Maheen,
welcome to the Glen Campbell forums. How wonderful to welcome a fan from Sri Lanka! Bill Anderson, I am immediately racking my brain if there is a connection between the two. I do remember seeing an episode of tv show Crook and Chase where Bill stood in for Charlie Chase, with Glen as a guest.
Did you ever see that episode? Thanks for joining our forum and hope to see you posting soon again!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
maheen30

What a joy to be a member!

Post by maheen30 »

\Well hello to all Glen fans! My name is Maheen and I am 30 years of age and my sincere thanks to Dee for recommending me here! I am 30 years of age and have been blind all my life. I have always loved Glen's early music and love his Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall! I of course love his Rhinestone Cowboy too! I would be more than delighted to hear from Glen Campbell fans. My email address is
maheenw_30@outlook.com

I also have a number of facebook groups dedicated to Bill Anderson if any of you are interested in joining! I know many of you here are Bill Anderson and classic country fans like myself. My group is called, Maheen's Bill Anderson fan page. Can't wait to have you! Will really look forward to hearing from you all! also I have a group on Eddy Arnold and Governor Jimmie Davis!

Sincerely yours, Maheen.