Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

hello, I'm new

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
hilary bradshaw

Re: hello, I'm new

Post by hilary bradshaw »

thank you. xxx

Dee

Post by Dee »

Welcome, Hilary!

It's great to have new fans of Glen in our group!

In response to your question about film clips from "I'll Be Me", I put together a list of the ones I located on YouTube. This list is under the topic "I'll Be Me - The Documentary". Here is a quick link to this topic page:
http://www.glencampbellforums.com/viewt ... ?f=10&t=25" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hopefully, these videos give you an overall view of the documentary until you can see it. I just love the official trailer, which really gives a good summary of the film. This video has been nominated for an ACM Award!

Perhaps other members here will have found some video clips that I didn't find and will post these video links as well.

We look forward to chatting with you on the forums!

Dee :)

hilary bradshaw

I watched a documentary on TV on Glen, omg what a guy

I had heard his music before but never really listened to it. just love it, what a voice

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Hillary,
Welcome on the Glen Campbell Forums!
Thanks for introducing yourself. Wow, you
have a lot of animals! We (my wife and our 2 boys of 7 and 9) only have 2 rabbits, a cat and 2 gerbils (I don't know the name in english; I'm from the Netherlands). How wonderful that you just discovered Glen's music. How did that come about, if I may ask? Some forum members have been longtime fans, others only recently discovered him. I hope you will feel at home here and post as often as you like!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
hilary bradshaw

hello, I'm new

Hi Guys,
My name is Hilary and I am from Liverpool in the UK

I am 56, married for 36 years to Stephen and have a 25 year old daughter Sinead.

I am a massive animal lover and am very involved in rescue

I have six dogs, 12 fancy rats, a giant Gambian pouched rat and a hamster, most came to me as unwanted.

I love all types of music.
I have only really just discovered Glens music and am now totally hooked.

looking forward to getting to know everyone, x