Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Hello!

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
Cowpoke

Re: Hello!

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Lor, that is a beautiful introduction. Welcome to Glen Campbell forums. You're right, Glen has given the world so much joy. What can we do in return? That's what this forum is for, to celebrate Glen's life and musical legacy. We hope to see you posting often!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Lor

Hello!

Post by Lor »

Hello everyone,
I am happy to be registered on the new board.

Here's just a little bit about me...I am a HUGE Glen fan and have been since age 8! The very first album I ever bought was Glen's Phoenix album in 1967....I believe I was 8 years old. I bought it and gave it to my Mother who then became as HUGE of a Glen fan. :D When my Mother passed away, over 15 years ago, that album once again fell into my hands, as did all the other Glen albums I had purchased and given to her. My husband and I set up our turntable to be able to listen to these brilliant masterpieces, and, to this day, we put them on that turntable and crank up the volume and dance around the room. We have seen Glen several times and I have followed Glen and his career since age 8. Great memories I have. May Glen be blessed and experience some of the joy and peace that he has brought to my life, and the lives of the loved ones that have joined me in my appreciation and love for Glen.