Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

I'll Be Me

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
Cowpoke

Re: I'll Be Me

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Aufan,
thanks for posting your thoughts on I'll Be Me. And welcome to the Glen Campbell Forums! How did you get to see the movie (Netflix, DVD, tv...)?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Aufan

Post by Aufan »

what a great way to see this wonderful musician battle this horrible disease. :cry: . the great thing is .... we'll always have his wonderful music to bring us joy and laughter. Loved the show and heart felt prayers out to Kim and Glen's family. ;)

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Jeff,
thanks for your heartfelt message. As far as I can tell from recent interviews with Glen's wife, Kim, Glen is content and in good physical shape. And at times says little sentences and tries to make people laugh. So, even though it is hearbreaking, in a way Glen is still there and is still himself

JeffB1966

I'll Be Me

Post by JeffB1966 »

Hi all.
I'm 48 and grew up listening to Glen Campbell As l am sure most people here probably did. Last night I watched the documentary on Glen's fight with this disease. I feel for Glens wife and Family as I know how it feels to have someone slip away from you. I had an aunt that after 10+ years fighting this disease past away and the last 2-3 years she almost never had a lucid moment.
Some may say this is cruel But this is totally heartfelt. It is my hope that the good kind lord take our dear friend up before he suffers to much. I feel for Kim and the family and I know how tough on them this must be. Glen We Love you and will always treasure your memory.