Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

I'll be me helping me grieve my daddy

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
Cowpoke

Re: I'll be me helping me grieve my daddy

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi Karen,
Thank you for sharing your story. I am very sorry to hear about your dad's passing. How wonderful though that Glen is stil able to give you some comfort through his movie during these sad times. Thanks for joining us!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
kcash.66

I'll be me helping me grieve my daddy

Post by kcash.66 »

Hi,

My name is Karen Cash. I've been a Glenn Campbell fan since I was little. (born in 1966). I wanted to watch "I'll be me" the first time it came on TV but somehow missed it. My daddy reminded me as it was about to start on it's 2nd airing and I watched and encouraged people I know to watch. The first time I watched, I cried my eyes out for Glenn and his family. The 2nd time I watched, I cried my eyes out over the memories I have of my mama and daddy in those early days of my life with Glenn being a huge part of the soundtrack of that period. My mama has been in heaven since 1990. My daddy entered the hospital on Dec. 17th and passed on Dec. 22nd this year. I've watched nothing but I'll Be Me during my nights at home since 12/17. Of TV Options - Only Glenn's family comes close to sharing my sorrow right now.
3 Famous people who always reminded me of my Daddy:
1) Carroll O'Connor Passed - broke my heart
2) Larry Hagman Passed - broke my heart
3) Glenn Campbell will Pass and break my heart
God Bless you all and I will pray everyday for Glenn and his family and friends.