Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

hiya from bonnie scotland

Hear Glen Campbell welcome you! Introduce yourself to other fans or share a memory!
shockjock

Re: hiya from bonnie scotland

Post by shockjock »

I bought meet glen campbell and ghost on the canvas and the show me your way which I got for 49 p off amazon .. But the double discs with 3 full albums are great value and songs I never knew he sang... I'm hooked

Cowpoke

Re: hiya from bonnie scotland

Post by Cowpoke »

Hi shockjock,
welcome to Glen Campbell Forums. It's great to hear you've discovered there is much more to Glen than just the big hits. I completely agree about Glen's contemporary christian albums. Normally I don't listen to that genre of music, but I think Glen made so very good albums. In fact, I think it's one more area in which Glen's achievements have been underrated. Especially the Show Me Your Way album from 1991 is a great piece. So which albums did you buy first after you saw I'll Be Me?

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
shockjock

hiya from bonnie scotland

Post by shockjock »

hello everyone just joined ....now ive owned the greatest hits on vinyl and cd for years always thought that was all I needed from glen but the recent uk screening of the ill be me film showed him in a different light so ive been overdosing on glen since then ebay amazon you name I have a healthy collection of cds now and yes there is so much more ..even the spiritual stuff which I didn't think id like I do well im here now and can wait to chat to you all and hopfully learn more about him ....greetings ...