Travel Town museum is located at Griffith Park in LA. It is where the first two pictures in the first topic were taken. The engine was owned by the AT&SF. This engine is one of forty-five built by Baldwin in 1899 for the AT&SF. Originally #891, it was renumbered #664 in 1900. In 1910, it was loaned to the Pecos & Northern Texas Railway for a year but then returned to the AT&SF. It hauled freight on AT&SF's Northern, Southern, Panhandle, Plains and Gulf Divisions, and was still in active service when donated to the museum in 1953. #664 weighs 161,500 lbs. The 98,000 lb tender held 5,000 gallons of water and 9 tons of oil.