Our First Giveaway - I'll Be Me Goodie Box

Contest prizes and giveaways for posters

Our First Giveaway - I'll Be Me Goodie Box

Postby Dee » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am

~~~NOW CLOSED~~~GOODIE BOXES WILL BE MAILED SOON~~~APOLOGIES FROM DEE FOR MY DELAY IN FINDING THE LARGE SHIPPING ENVELOPES!

Our First Giveaway to Members!

First Giveaway.jpg
First Giveaway.jpg (39.78 KiB) Viewed 519 times

Thank you to CHARLES E. SMITH LIFE COMMUNITIES

Hey, Glen Campbell Forums Members!

One of the perks of being a posting member is that you are eligible for free giveaways! Yes, free! Why? Because we appreciate you!

Recently, I attended a private screening of "I'll Be Me" sponsored by Charles E. Smith Life Communities held in Gaithersburg, Maryland. This screening was SOLD OUT!

Guests were given unique "Glen Campbell I'll Be Me" goodie boxes, and we had some boxes left over.

One of these goodie boxes could soon be yours! Quantity is limited! I only have about 10 boxes in total to giveaway.

If you would like one of these goodie boxes and you have posted at least 3 times on these forums before December 1st, 2014, please send me a private message ("PM") with your username and a street address. (Your personal information will be treated confidentially and will not be stored in our database.)

This giveaway offer ends when all 10 boxes are given away, first come, first served.

No Glen memorabilia are inside the box (just a generic pen, popcorn, a plastic cup for a fountain soda, candy), and these items will not be included. As shown in the photo above, this box may be special to some fans because of the I'll Be Me picture on the outside of the box. This picture looks like a mini movie poster.

Thank you in advance for your interest in this giveaway, and many thanks for posting here!

All the best,
Dee
New to Glen Campbell Forums? When you reach the bottom of this page, click on the next page number ------>
Dee
Site Admin

Return to Contests and Giveaways