Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Glen Campbell's Children's Music Careers

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Cowpoke

Re: Glen Campbell's Children's Music Careers

Post by Cowpoke »

Thanks for reminding us Arlw. Happy birthday Debby. And thank you for all you did for us fans!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Randy

Post by Randy »

Yes indeed, Happy Birthday Debby and thank you for making Glen's career that much better. Your duets with him in my opinion, beat the original, and certainly loved Rhinestone Cowboy's daughter. Best wishes !

arlw

Post by arlw »

Didn't want to post ANOTHER New Link so I will just write it here, since Deb is one of the kids!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBY!!! Another milestone for you. Hope it's a good one and we love you.
Hope your day is a beautiful as you are. For you Deb:

Life has its ups and downs but you will always have your friends by your side.
They are like your family and they are like your brother or sister.
Life is kind of like the ocean in a way, you have your rough waves and your calm waves and in life we have our rough times and our calm times.

In my life, I am grateful and honored to be your friend! Happy Birthday Deb,
Ar

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

I have embedded the video of Ashley Campbell below. However I have noticed that this doesn't work in every browser so I have also included the URL again:

https://www.facebook.com/ashleycampbell ... 102117536/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
Randy

Post by Randy »

Bingo, bongo. Finally got to hear Ashley sing WL. Beautiful ! Just my opinion, I think she nails it vocally and I also think she has her Dad's ear musically and can nail them guitar licks. Who in the world can't relate to "Looks like time". Personally I think she has the whole package, and the right creative video for that song makes it a hit. Definitely believe she knows when she goes on stage it's bring your A-Game time. Just not seeing her make any mistakes and for whatever reason I'm thinking when she records WL next month is gonna be awesome.

Thanks for that link Dee, I don't do facebook but was able to watch the video nonetheless.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Ashley Campbell performed live at Music City Roots tonight. Her performance was streamed, too! Check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/ashleycampbell ... 102117536/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and maybe Cowpoke can embed it for us. I couldn't figure out the code to embed this one.

Randy, I love ♥ the Minnosota State Fair performance you posted below! "LOOK" is new perhaps?

Dee

Randy

Post by Randy »

The good folks at the Minnesota State Fair got a real treat as they got to see a future star early in her career.

Dee

Post by Dee »

Here are Collin Raye and Debby Campbell at Raye's tribute show to Glen Campbell.
This show (as described below) was held at the outdoor Fraze Pavilion in Lincoln Park, Ohio on August 18th.
Debby performed two songs with Collin. "American Idol" Alexis Gomez was also a guest artist.
Fortunately, they appeared in Lincoln Park on the 18th. Tonight, the Pavilion and park underwent evacuation due to severe weather!

[Click on image once to enlarge viewing window.]
2016-08-18_Collin Raye and Debby Campbell_Fraze_FB Share.jpg
2016-08-18_Collin Raye and Debby Campbell_Fraze_FB Share.jpg (30.01 KiB) Viewed 6110 times
(Photo credit: shared from Collin Raye's Facebook page; photographer unknown)

Dee

Post by Dee »

Dillon Campbell performs for father/singer Glen Campbell
On "Good Day LA", August 17, 2016
(Glen's Alzheimer's) diagnosis inspired son Dillon to write “Letter From a Son,” and part of the proceeds of the sale of the song will go to the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America—which helps improve the treatment and quality of life for people and families with Alzheimer’s disease.
A song written from his heart as Dillon does so well. Check out the video of his performance on Good Day LA as well as photos at:

:arrow: http://www.foxla.com/good-day/good-day- ... 1758-story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lette ... 1143225863" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Amazon link: http://tinyurl.com/z4pqcuo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dillon Campbell_Letter From A Son.jpeg
Dillon Campbell_Letter From A Son.jpeg (10.68 KiB) Viewed 6076 times

arlw

Re: Check Out This Link

Post by arlw »

I heard from Debby today--she will be in Dayton, Ohio tonight for this reason--this is why and I think it's awesome! Wanted to pass it onto you:

http://www.fraze.com/collin-raye-dayton ... ne-cowboy/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A Collin Raye & the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Salute The Rhinestone Cowboy
Posted on July 28, 2016 by admin
19th Annual Celebrity Concert for Charity

Collin Raye & the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra Salute The Rhinestone Cowboy
“A Tribute to Glen Campbell”
with Debby Campbell and
“American Idol” sensation
Alexis Gomez

$65 – Plaza & Orchestra
$35 – Lawn & Terrace
All tickets increase $5 day of show
Tribute to Glen!!!