Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

The Glen Campbell Legacy - A Musical Tribute to the Rhinestone Cowboy (Ryman Auditorium)

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
Cowpoke

Re: The Glen Campbell Legacy - A Musical Tribute to the Rhinestone Cowboy (Ryman Auditorium)

Post by Cowpoke »

Hehe. Don't worry Jay. This other link has some more information:
We have been wanting to honor Glen Campbell through our Legacy Series for years now,” said Logan. “He is a musician whose influence has reached many of the great artists of today like Keith Urban, Steven Curtis Chapman and Vince Gill. With many of his family and friends at our side, I am grateful that our concert will serve as a celebration of his legacy, influence and artistry.”
The part about "his family and friends at our side" has me hoping for a cast of Ashley, Shannon, Cal and maybe Jimmy Webb, Carl Jackson and who knows who else? Vince Gill? Alice Cooper? :D

Source: https://brentwoodhomepage.com/studio-te ... -at-ryman/

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
jay

Re: The Glen Campbell Legacy - A Musical Tribute to the Rhinestone Cowboy (Ryman Auditorium)

Post by jay »

Uhmm...a banjo and something other than an Ovation head stock.
Theatrical experience?
Yes, it does sound interesting. "Led by the best and brightest of Nashville talent, this two-night musical tribute delivers a fresh perspective on theatre and music"

The "fresh perspective" worries me a little.

Cowpoke

The Glen Campbell Legacy - A Musical Tribute to the Rhinestone Cowboy (Ryman Auditorium)

Post by Cowpoke »

This sounds very promising...

http://www.studiotenn.com/the-glen-campbell-legacy/

Can you spot which GC song is depicted in the artwork? Funny that they used a picture where he is playing banjo btw...

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...