Welcome to Glen Campbell Forums
Glen's time in Lindrith New Mexico (1951-1952)

Re: I'll Be Me - CNN Broadcast

REMEMBERING GLEN CAMPBELL - GLEN CAMPBELL WITH CARS - GLEN CAMPBELL MUSEUM
arlw

Re: I'll Be Me - CNN Broadcast - BIG NEWS!

Post by arlw »

Hoping Glen's show will air as they have special news going on CNN---All afternoon. Glad they caught the bad dude on the run, but enough already!!!

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Yes they do mention Glen on their website but I checked our tv guide, no Glen tonight. But thanks for looking into it for me! Enjoy the movie!

I'm a carefree, range ridin', driftin' cowpoke...
arlw

Post by arlw »

http://www.cnn.com/europe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cowpoke-when I go to CNN in Europe-they show Glen---- go under entertainment????

arlw

Post by arlw »

That's a shame Cowpoke as I thought when they said this-world-wide television premiere tonight on CNN. that maybe everyone that receives CNN will get to view it. I already Pre-ordered the DVD from Amazon.com and having it on VHS is just another copy! Will try to convert it to a DVD, if possible. Double check your CNN....

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Well good luck taping the movie Arlw. Too bad CNN Europe does not air it!

arlw

Post by arlw »

You are welcome Cowpoke!

They are airing this show on CNN-Back to Back so it will air 2 times in a row--I assume in case you miss the first one, the second follows right behind it....It airs here at 8 PM Central so I will just record it back to back for a 3 hour period!

Cowpoke

Post by Cowpoke »

Thanks for sharing that link Arlw!

arlw

Post by arlw »

http://parade.com/407045/walterscott/wi ... sic-again/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Found the picture and article-don't know how long it will be here so-take a look.

arlw

Post by arlw »

I will be recording this show tonight-airs 8 PM Central Time so check your TV for your correct times...

Glen Campbell made the "Parade Section" in The Dallas Morning News today which is a personality part of the Sunday News only. Somebody asked a question from New York-"Will Glen Campbell be touring or recording again?"-The Reply from the Editor: Answer: "Unfortunately, no. The five-time Grammy-winning singer of "Gentle on my Mind", "Southern Nights", and "Rhinestone Cowboy",79, diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in 2011, now lives in a memory-care facility in Nashville, Tennessee, and has lost the ability to carry on a conversation. But he can still say, "I Love You", says his wife of nearly 33 years, Kim. His struggle with the disease was chronicled in an acclaimed 2014 Documentary, Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me , which will make its world-wide television premiere tonight on CNN."

This section is called "Walter Scott's Personality Parade."

Nice picture of Glen holding the 6-string Ovation!

Dee

Re: I'll Be Me - CNN Broadcast

Post by Dee »

From the "Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me" team:
BIG NEWS! Due to the tremendous interest in Sunday's broadcast debut on CNN, two additional airings have been announced. It will air on HLN, Monday, June 29 at 1pm EST and Friday, July 3 at 9pm EST.